Meet Our Team
Westerville Dermatology Laser & Rejuvenation Center, Inc. is a group practice of three board certified dermatologists and a team of kind and skilled support staff specializing in comprehensive dermatologic diagnosis and treatment, cosmetic laser and rejuvenation procedures for over 3 decades. We serve patients from the greater Columbus Metropolitan area and nearby states. We strive to provide outstanding service and value driven health care.
Extraordinary experience, every patient, every time.
We exist to serve our patients with kindness, respect and empathy. We strive to understand the needs of our patients and meet these standards with excellence and expertise. We work to provide the highest level of patient wellbeing and satisfaction.
Our Core Values
We believe learning and living out our core values will provide a healing, vibrant and joyful environment that impact the lives we serve and with each other.
- Kindness-discovering the joy of helping others, meeting someone else’s needs and seeing the value in every person we meet.
- Courtesy-treating others as friends and as you would like to be treated.
- Respect-communicating unconditional worth towards everyone we meet.
- Integrity-demonstrating sound moral and ethical principles; a person with integrity is trustworthy and dependable, acting with honor and truthfulness.
- Honesty- being truthful about who you really are in speech, attitude and behavior.
- Patience-accepting the imperfections of others and ourselves. Patience focuses on the problem, not the person.
- Humility-recognizing our value and to affirm the value of someone else, promoting a harmonious and collaborative work environment.
- Humor-learning to have fun and laugh with each other.
- Community-empowering, educating and listening to one another.
- Generosity-giving our attention, resources and compassion to serve others.
- Flexibility-embracing change to better serve our patients.
Our physicians strive to keep abreast of the newest dermatology advances in diagnosis and treatment protocols with rigorous dedication to best practices, evidence based medicine, and continuing education.
Dr. Lin and Karikomi have advanced residency training in internal medicine and were selected as chief residents in their dermatology training programs.
Dr. Grosshandler, our newest associate, served as chief resident and an author of many scientific publications.
Dr. Karikomi was one of the first physicians to bring laser surgery to Columbus over two decades ago treating port wine stains and vascular lesions. Currently, our practice incorporates multiple state of the art lasers. Our acclaimed dermatologists specialize in treating most a variety of skin conditions with laser technology.
Our physicians excel in cosmetic dermatology. To ensure outstanding patient outcomes, we believe it is important to understand each patient’s needs and desires, explain how the aging process works, which helps to understand how the treatments can help meet each patient’s goals. Often a refreshed, restored and youthful appearance is accomplished by volume restoration. Since aging is complex and dynamic requiring redraping and lifting, other minimally invasive cosmetic procedures may be ideal to create natural results that a patient desires. We believe looking more naturally youthful is not looking ‘done’ or ‘overdone.’
We facilitate ways to maintain your refreshed and youthful appearance throughout the aging process.
Our team of highly skilled and trained staff at our Aderma Medispa work with the physicians to orchestrate the best skin care regimens and treatments you can have with minimal to no down time.
On behalf of our entire staff, we welcome you and appreciate the opportunity to provide you with exceptional dermatology care. Drs. Lin, Karikomi and Grosshandler and our kind and highly trained professionals work as a team to bring you the most effective and safe treatments. We strive to research and choose the best technologies and treatments to meet your dermatologic needs and helping you look your best.