Clinical microneedling is a state of the art treatment option for skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, and scar revision. Small needles are used to create microscopic channels in the dermal layer underneath the skin’s surface while the epidermis stays intact. Minimal downtime. Series of 3 treatments recommended for optimal results.
Pre-Treatment instructions for microneedling
- No retin-A products or applications 72 hours prior to your treatment.
- No auto-immune therapies or products 12 hours prior to your treatment.
- No prolonged sun exposure to the face 24 hours prior to your treatment.
- A microneedling treatment will not be administered on sunburned skin.
- On the day of the treatment, please keep your face clean and do not apply makeup.
- If an active or extreme breakout occurs before treatment, please consult your practitioner.
- If you suffer from cold sores – it is recommended to take anti-viral medication the day before, the day of, and the day after your treatment (Valtrex).