Dermaplaning Treatment in Westerville OH
Dermaplaning is a treatment that removes dead skin cells and removes the “peach fuzz” hair that is often times on our faces.
Combining With Other Procedures
This treatment can help to enhance the effects of other facial treatments, such as chemical peels or microdermabrasions, and are often done together. The price of the dermaplaning treatment is discounted if done with another facial treatment at the same time.
Pre-Treatment Instructions for Dermaplaning
- If you have started any antibiotics or any other medications since your initial visit, please let us know.
- Avoid retinoids or retinols for at least 72 hours prior to treatment.
- Do not have other facial procedures, such as chemical peels, BEFORE treatment.
- If you have an active cold sore, you will need to postpone treatment. If you are prone to developing cold sores, contact our office at 614-895-0400 ext 101, and we will discuss the option of prescription prophylactic treatment.
- Please inform our office if you are pregnant or nursing.
- If you are experiencing an active acne breakout, you will need to postpone treatment.